MyLabCorp is a web-based interface for LabCorp employees to manage their personal and professional accounts. LabCorp’s authorised employees have access to an online login site. Employees of MyLabCorp can log in to www.mylabcorp.com, the company’s employee portal, to view their personal information.
You may check your work schedule, change your personal information, access payroll information, examine compensation details, and more by logging into your account. To access your account, you’ll need your employee ID and password. Please follow the instructions below to reset your password if you’ve forgotten it.
What You’ll Need To Do To Reset Your Password
If a user’s login credentials are lost or forgotten, we don’t recommend that they try to log in with the incorrect credentials. If you make three incorrect login attempts, your account will be suspended. In order to recover a lost or forgotten password, follow the steps outlined in the following paragraphs.
- Open a new tab in the web browser you’re using right now.
- Enter “https://www.mylabcorp.com” in the address box and click enter.
- Using the “Forgot your password?” option located just below the login box, you may reset your password and log in again.
- Enter the answer to the security question you entered during the account registration procedure. The response doesn’t need to be capitalised.
- The remaining stages can be completed by following the on-screen directions.
If you need help resetting your password or have any other questions, you may contact customer support. Therefore, 336-436-4357 and 87-735-3776 are the phone numbers to dial. You may also contact [email protected] if you need more support.
For first-time users, the password is your birth date in dd/mm/yy format. Changing your password as soon as you log in for the first time is highly suggested. Choose a password that no one else will be able to guess, and that you will remember easily.