Logging into MyLabCorp is a cinch because to the portal’s straightforward accessibility. Logging into your account gives you access to a wide range of features. However, if you have any issues about the official portal, please contact us. We’ve answered some of the most often asked questions and provided the most appropriate responses below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the password to my account?
- In the event that you’re logging in for the first time, the default password is your birthday, formatted as mm/dd/yy, followed by your SSN. You can use 0913898095 as your password if your date of birth is September 13, 1989, and your social security number’s last four digits are 8095.
Are there any restrictions on how many times I may try to remember my account password?
- You will receive three opportunities to enter your account password properly. After that, your account will be deactivated.
What is the best way to locate my user name?
- You must enter your 5- or 6-digit Labcorp Employee ID to access your Employee ID. Contact your manager for assistance.
I can’t reset my password by answering my security question. Do what?
- Case does not matter while answering the security question. You’d be asked, “What’s your pet’s name?” if you typed in “Mr. Baker” as the name of your pet. Mr. Baker or MR. Baker are acceptable entries.
My password has been lost to me. How do I get it back?
- Click the “Forgot Your Password?” option on the mylabcorp.com login screen. Please enter your Username here to continue. Your User Name will be followed by a security question. Your password will be reset to your six-digit birth date (mm/dd/yy) and your last four Social Security digits if you properly answer the question. To proceed, you must update your password. If you answer the security question incorrectly, you will be unable to access the site and will need to contact the IT Service Desk to reset your password. Customer service may be reached at 336-436-4357 (6HELP in Burlington), 877-735-3776, or by email at [email protected].